Thursday, September 01, 2011

Welcome!

Spike World is now open! Rejoice!

It's been a while since I've done any work on my blog, but I finally got the courage to hack Blogger apart and make it into something nicer. And brother, did they make it difficult! Regardless, edit history aside, it pretty much functions as I want it to, sections 'n all.

What will I post about? The usual: sports, music, funny things, some links to other funny things. It's mostly an opinions site. There will also be some deeply personal stuff in a section called Dark Matter. My advice is: don't read it, as it will surely ruin your day.

What this won't be is a diary. I will probably keep using Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ in no particular order for posting the mundane events of my life. This site is for articles and some clever thoughts.

I'll try to make this the last stupid post. Frankly, I just needed to type up some text to fill the space around this nice martini glass I made. Enjoy!

No comments: